Due to our continued success, an exciting opportunity has arisen as Head of Research and Development to join our growing tax team.
The ideal candidate will have a practice background, experience of managing multiple clients and managing the process of filing successful R&D tax credit claims with HMRC.
Key to the role is the ability to prepare R&D claim methodologies, write R&D reports and prepare R&D tax relief calculations for submission to HMRC. Supported by other members of the team you will work directly with an exciting existing and growing client base within the London technology start up ecosystem.
You will be the first point of contact, speak and meet regularly with clients and advise on any technical issues with both clients and HMRC.
You will also have the ability to establish strong client relationships with both existing and new clients, the latter being key to driving forward this key revenue stream of the business.
Manage the overall workflow using our CRM tool, Pipedrive.
- ACA / ACCA / CTA qualified
- Practice background
- Manage the end-to end R&D process as well as a small team
- Experience of successful R&D tax credit filings with HMRC
- Ability to produce and write technical R&D reports
- Ability to prepare R&D tax relief calculations
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working with start-up companies and / or SME’s
- An interest in the technology industry
- Confidence to liaise with client
- Outgoing and sociable
- IT skills
If you would like to apply, please continue to our application form here