Are you a dynamic and technically strong Graduate?
If so, come and work with ihorizon as we help build London’s tech eco-system as the go-to firm for accounting/finance solutions. We engage with all of the community focusing on being a fun and easy team to deal with.
The Cloud and the latest accounting and productivity tools are key to our solutions allowing us to stay close to our clients for whom regular reporting is crucial. These include the Xero accounting system, Dropbox, Skype and Google Docs to name just a few.
Comfort with the latest technologies is therefore a big plus, not to mention Excel!
Applicants need to have up to 12 months previous experience of working in a UK firm of accountants, ideally a smaller firm where a wide range of skills were needed. The ability to take the initiative to solve problems and a desire to learn are key.
To support the current team at ihorizon in a variety of areas to ensure high quality client service at all times whilst continuously learning and, in time, managing your own client base and workload.
- Excellent excel knowledge, a must
- Good communication skills - in person and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight monthly deadlines
- Working knowledge of PAYE, VAT, AP, AR and month end processes a bonus
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, listening and empathy
- Drive to achieve, and passion to deliver top quality work
If you would like to apply, please continue to our application form here