Are you a dynamic and technically strong qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA practice accountant?
If so, come and work with ihorizon as we help build London’s tech eco-system as the go-to firm for accounting and finance solutions.
We engage with all of the community focusing on being a fun and easy team to deal with. We have a great base of interesting, innovative clients, and need our staff to be passionate about the industry and helping to build successful businesses. We pride ourselves with using the latest platforms and technology in our business.
We move fast here at ihorizon and so applicants need to have a minimum 3 years previous experience of working in a UK firm of accountants, ideally a smaller firm where a wide range of skills were needed. The ability to take the initiative to solve problems and a desire to learn are key.
As a business accountant you will be have a robust technical knowledge of all aspects of accounting - including management accounts, VAT, payroll. You will also have an understanding of year-end statutory accounts and basic corporation tax. Good managers lead by example and inspire their team - you will oversee a team of 2/3 staff who are beginning or partway through their qualifications. You will be excellent at time management, and will take responsibility for overseeing all client requirements of the team.
- ACCA / CIMA qualified with minimum 3 years practice experience.
- Experience of accounting using the FRSSE and soon to be FRS102 for small entities.
- Excellent IT skills including Xero and Excel
- Ability to lead a client team and to inspire junior staff
- Delegate workload, ensure timely delivery of work and meet team KPI’s.
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve and a passion to deliver top quality work
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills - in person and written
- Outstanding attention to details
- Experience of working with start-up companies and or SME’s
- An interest in the technology industry
- Outgoing and sociable.
If you would like to apply, please continue to our application form here